Nest Cam HD camera
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Nest Cam helps you stay connected to what matters to you from anywhere. Get alerts if something happens. And watch the action live in super-clear 1080p HD
- Makes sure that your home is safe by enabling you to check in on your phone or tablet, even when you are out.
- Comes with: Nest Cam Indoor Camera, Stand, 3-metre USB Cable, Power Adaptor, Nest Screws, Wall Mounting Plate, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Guide
- App compatibility: iOS (8.0 or later) & Android (5.0 or later)
Features and Benefits
Get alerts on your phone and know if something happens when you're away from your home. You can't always be watching your video feed so set up alerts to be sent directly to your phone if the camera picks up any motion or sound. Talk and listen allowing you to hear the baby or tell the dog to get off the sofa.
- Nest Cam’s magnetic stand (supplied) works in all kinds of homes, on all types of surfaces. It can be screwed into the wall, stuck onto something metallic, set down on something flat or attached to a standard tripod/ mount.
- Everything about the Nest Cam is private. Using a bank level security with 128-bit SSL encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy and a unique 2048-bit RSA key, a bank-level security is obtained for your video, and home.
- Night Vision helps you see things around the clock - the sensors lets you see the whole room at night not just a limited spotlight view
- Video History continuously records up to 30 days of video in the cloud. (With Nest Aware subscription, sold separately)
- See every detail with a secure 1080p stream. Zoom in for a closer look
|Type||Cam HD camera|
|Primary power supply||Mains|
|Operating range||15000 mm|
|Sensing element||Infrared, Motion & Sound|
|Number of LEDs||8|
|Mounting type||Wall mounted|
|Night vision||8 Infrared LEDs|
Help & Advice
A smart home contains devices that can be controlled when you’re at home and when you’re not. It’s all about increasing the control you have over the day-to-day running of your home. So you can be on the go and still connected to it via innovative gadgets and appliances that are changing the way we live our lives.
A smart home, also commonly known as home automation, offers a number of different types of device – from cameras to lighting, central heating thermostats to carbon monoxide alarms – all designed to be controlled remotely. All you need is an internet connection then you can easily access these home devices from your smartphone or tablet.
You might even have a smart home without realising it, as many TV boxes can be controlled remotely through a smartphone app. So why stop at just setting your favourite TV programme to record while on the go? Why not also set your home lighting and central heating? Or check in on your pet while you’re at work? Having a smart home not only gives you peace of mind, but could also save you money as it helps you use your appliances more efficiently.
And it’s all about choice. You decide how smart you want your home to be. Opt for one device or many. Sync up the devices so that they work together or keep them independent. Start with just one and then add more to it later on. Having a smart home is all about giving you more control over how your home works and finding what’s best for you.
Why do I want a Smart Home?
It saves you money
Remotely controlling your home’s devices helps them run more efficiently with no more energy wasted. Switch devices on and off remotely; set them to your schedule and some even notice when you’re away and turn themselves off – all small changes that can mean big savings.
It keeps you safe
Protect your home and enjoy peace of mind with a smart home. Cameras enable you to keep a friendly eye on the home while you’re away, so you can check in with the kids, elderly relatives or even snoop a little on your pets. While the smoke and CO2 alarm offers phone messages that immediately alert you if there’s a problem, all helping to put your mind at rest that all is well when you’re not home.
It makes life easier
Enjoying remote control over your home makes life easier. You’re no longer limited to using appliances only when you’re home, but have the freedom to do it as and when it suits you. Make your house work to your schedule.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The new Nest Learning Thermostat learns the temperature you like, then programs itself. It even turns itself down when you’re away. So you save energy and stay comfortable. Comes with - Pack contains: Display, base, heat link, power cord, power plug, optional trim plate, wall screws, installation guide, welcome ...
This smoke and co alarm uses electrochemical sensors to effectively detect dangerous carbon monoxide fumes and alert you to their release. Recommended for use in any indoor room. Lithium Mains powered Full self-test and Low battery warning signal Easy to install with fixings provided
This wireless CCTV Alarm dongle from Yale gives you peace of mind and security at night. It's ideal for controlling your ef-series alarm system and unlocking your yale connected smart lock via the yale cctv app or dvr menu, ideal for helping to increase security around the inside of your ...
This mains powered CCTV kit by Yale is suitable for use in home with existing internet connection. Accessories included - 4x HD outdoor bullet cameras, 4x BNC 15m camera cables, mouse, Ethernet cable, HDMI cable, adaptors, screws, fittings and theft deterrent stickers System capability - iOS (9.0 or later) & ...