See more Glues & adhesives
No Nonsense White Grab adhesive & sealant 290ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
High performance white hybrid Sealant & Adhesive is perfect for all general sealing and bonding applications. High final bond strength when used as an adhesive. Highly flexible and durable when used as a sealant, perfect for sanitary areas with high resistance to mould growth.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for Ceramics, cork, glass, laminate, MDF, metal, PVC, rubber, stone & wood
- Resistant to cracking, frost, heat, moisture, mould, ultraviolet & water
- 12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between 5°C and 25°C.
- On application use a caulking gun. When used as an adhesive: Apply in beads or dots onto the material that needs to be bonded. Press the material firmly onto the substrate and leave to cure. When used as a sealant (internal use only): apply in a regular bead and smoothen immediately with a smoothing tool. Full cure in 24 hours for 3mm bead.
- Contains: biocide: Thiabendazole, IPBC. Warning! Hazardous respirable dust may be formed when used. Do not breathe dust. Safety data sheet available on request. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents and container to hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulation.
Features and benefits
- Water Resistant
- Virtually odourless and free from solvents, halogens and isocyanates
- Suitable for: Sanitary Applications. Most common building substrates (porous and non-porous) including Ceramics, Cork, Glass, Laminate, MDF, Metal, PVC, Stone & Wood
- Not suitable for: Polystyrene, PE, PP, PTFE, bituminous substrates,
- Suitable for sealing applications interally and bonding applications indoors and out.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Cartridge gun|
|Bonding strength||High bond strength|
|Drying time||5-20 min|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||35°C|
|Minimum application temperature||5°C|
|Substance||Silane, polymers, polyol & fillers|