See more Sandpaper
Norton 120 grit Sanding roll (L)5000mm (W)115mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This fine 120 grit, 115mm x 5m general purpose sandpaper roll from Norton, is suitable for finishing most materials. It is ideal for hand sanding, for use with a block or can be cut to shape for use with a power tool.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Suitable for - Filler, metal, paint, plaster, varnish & wood
Features and benefits
Premium aluminium oxide grain with an anti-clogging structure of the grain for longer and faster sanding.
- Heavy backing paper prevents cracking and tearing during use
- Provides a consistent scratch pattern for greater surface removal and better results
- Ensures great results on all surface types
- 120 is a fine grit level, ideal for finishing most materials
- FSC approved - made from responsibly sourced paper
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Abrasive paper weight||E-weight|
|Fastening type||Clamp fixing|
|Grit material||Aluminium oxide|
|Product type||Sanding roll|
|Suitable use type||Hand & machine sanding|
|Wet or dry use||Suitable for dry use only|