See more Pond filters
Oase Biopress 4000 Pond Filter Set
Sold & shipped by Aquatix-2u
The mechanical-biological cleaning in conjunction with the effective UVC technology guarantees clear water. UVC technology means safe elimination of algae and pathogens. The integrated cleaning handle allows easy maintenance and cleaning without the need to remove the filter foams, whilst the Quick-lock system provides easy opening and closing of the filter. Filter stones and Bio-balls in addition to the filter foams provide optimal surface area for beneficial bacteria colonisation. The filter can be almost completely buried if desired to aid concealment. Includes 5m of 1"(25mm) Hose 2 year Guarantee Specifications Net weight (kg) 5.22 Length 235 mm Width 235 mm Height 465 mm Nominal voltage UVC 230 V / 50 Hz Power consumption UVC 11 W Power cable length 3 m Guarantee 2 years UVC power 7 W Number of blue filter foams 1 unit Number of black filter foams 2 unit Pollutant level indicator Yes Connections, inlet 3/4", 1", 1 1/4",1 1/2" Connections, outlet 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" Max. operating pressure 0.2 bar Suitable for ponds up to max. 4000 litres Suitable for ponds with fish stock (no koi) 2000 litres Suitable for ponds with koi* 1000 litres
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Guaranteed clear water thanks to mechanical-biological cleaning combined with effective UVC technology.
- Incl. OASE filter pump 1500 and 5m of 1" (25mm) hose.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the filter via the cleaning mechanism.
- Quick-release provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes.
- Different filter materials for optimal settlement of filter biology.. It can be almost completely buried for almost invisible integration in the water garden.