See more Pond filters
Oase BioPress Set 10000 Start Pond Filter and Pump Kit
Sold & shipped by Aquatix-2u
The mechanical-biological cleaning in conjunction with the effective UVC technology guarantees clear water. UVC technology means safe elimination of algae and pathogens. The integrated cleaning handle allows easy maintenance and cleaning without the need to remove the filter foams, whilst the Quick-lock system provides easy opening and closing of the filter. Filter stones and Bio-balls in addition to the filter foams provide optimal surface area for beneficial bacteria colonisation. The filter can be almost completely buried if desired to aid concealment. Includes 5m of 1"(25mm) Hose 2 year Guarantee Specifications Dimensions in mm (LxWxH) 350 x 350 x 450 Integral. UVC / power consumption in watt 11 Accompanying filter pump *FP 3500 *FP pumps are only available in the set! Power consumption in watt (pump) 70 Max. flow rate in l/h (pump) 3400 Max. head height (m - pump) 2.7 Max. flow rate (l/h - filter) 5500 Inlets and outlets in inch (mm) ''(25) '' (38) Inlet stepped hose adapter in inch (mm) '' (25) ''(38) Number of filter foams blue 2 Number of filter foams black 2 Cable length in m 3 Suitable for ponds with fish stock Litres (gallons) 5000 (1111) Suitable for ponds up to max. Litres (gallons) 10000 (2222) Guarantee 2 years
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
- Guaranteed clear water thanks to mechanical-biological cleaning combined with effective UVC technology.
- Incl. OASE filter pump 3500 and 5m of 1" (25mm) hose.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the filter via the cleaning mechanism.
- Quick-release provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes.
- Different filter materials for optimal settlement of filter biology.. It can be almost completely buried for almost invisible integration in the water garden.