See more Roofing Sheets
Axiome Opal effect Polycarbonate Multiwall Roofing sheet (L)2.5m (W)690mm (T)25mm
Our stores do not stock this product
Axiome light-weight glazing sheets are manufactured from polycarbonate and have a protective UV layer on the outer side. The opal (white tint) colour provides extra privacy compared to clear sheets, whilst reducing heat transmission with its higher reflective properties. These sheets offer superior light transmission, rigidity and thermal insulation properties and are a light weight solution. Axiome multiwall polycarbonate won’t shatter like glass and the sheets can be easily cut to shape or size with a fine-tooth jigsaw or similar.
- 10 years
- 1 x Anti-dust Filter Tape for Top and Bottom of Sheet
- Keep the edges and ends of Axiome sheets dry during installation. Axiome anti-dust filter tape is supplied with this product and should be fitted to the open ends of the sheet.The Filter tape should be protected with an Alukap-XR Endstop bar or similar and sealed with a compatible to avoid the filter tapes or Axiome sheet getting damp.
- Ideal for screens, roof glazing, canopies, walkway roofs, bike shelters, carports, BBQ covers, conservatories, school play areas, covered decking areas, log stores, cold frames and glazing many other structures.
- Resistant to impactResistant to impact
Features and benefits
Axiome glazing sheets are manufactured from polycarbonate and have a protective UV Layer on the outer side. The opal (white tint) colour provides a greater degree of privacy compared to clear sheets, and also reduces heat transmission with its white reflective properties. The Axiome sheet provides excellent rigidity and thermal insulation properties whilst providing a light weight solution. Axiome multiwall polycarbonate won’t shatter like glass. Axiome Sheets can be easily cut to shape or size with a fine-tooth jigsaw or similar.
- Multiwall provides insulation
- Structured design gives rigidity
- Opal tint gives privacy and heat reflection whilst maintaining good light transmission
- UV Protected side for longevity
- Life Expectancy of 20 Years