Opal Tint Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet 5M x 690mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Axiome® glazing sheets provide a lightweight and robust solution that can be used in many roofing and glazing applications. Axiome® sheets are easy to cut to size using a fine tooth blade. Opal tint sheets offer heat reduction properties and a privacy effect. Manufactured as a bright white tint the Opal Axiome® option will reflect heat from the sun’s rays reducing heat build-up by around 35% of the solar energy.
- Lightweight and robust glazing sheet for roof glazing, canopies, walkways, cold frames and screens
- Guarantee 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Light weight glazing sheet
- Structured design gives rigidity
- Good light transmission
- UV protected side for longevity
- Compatibility: Can be glazed from 0-90 degrees with suitable supports
- Fitting: Fit with UV protected side facing out/upwards facing the sun. Sheets should be kept dry and the end sealed with filter tape and alukap-SS end stop bar
|Fire rating||Class 1|
|UV resistant||UV resistant|
|Colour description||Opal tint|
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Corrapol® sheet is extruded from a virtually unbreakable form of resin which offers superior strength, clarity and above all unrivalled weathering characteristics resulting in a very long life span. Corrapol® features a UV protective layer which keeps the sheet looking great and helps retain its incredible ...
Axiome® glazing sheets provide a lightweight and robust solution that can be used in many varied applications. The structured formation provides excellent strength whilst maintaining a degree flexibility for curved structures while having excellent light transmission. All Axiome® sheets are UV protected on the ...