OSB 2 Board (Th)18mm (W)634mm (L)1690mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This OSB 2 Board is Ideal for creating a new floor over existing flooring or over joists
- Tongue and grooved on 4 sides
- Non structural flooring boards
Features and Benefits
Structural board for creating a new floor over existing flooring or over joists
- A rigid engineered panel with smooth faces ideal for flooring applications
- The product finish lends itself to a number of further finishing options
- Oriented strand board is a type of engineered lumber similar to particle board, formed by adding adhesives and then compressing layers of wood strands in specific orientations
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery