See more OSB
OSB 3 Board (Th)12mm (W)1220mm (L)2440mm
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
This Board can be used for Flooring, roofing, wall sheathing, load bearing and stiffening purposes
- Flooring, roofing, wall sheathing, load bearing and stiffening purposes
- When used externally all faces and edges should be treated with an appropriate preserver
- This product is included in our free timber cutting service. Please check your local B&Q for availability via the Click & Collect option on this page.
Features and Benefits
A universal structural board for basic applications in timber construction
- A rigid engineered panel with smooth faces ideal for furniture and concealment applications
- The product finish lends itself to a number of further finishing options
- Oriented strand board is a type of engineered lumber similar to particle board, formed by adding adhesives and then compressing layers of wood strands in specific orientations
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Length (mm)||2440 mm|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Thickness (mm)||12 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Love the cutting service
tdmwac - 6 months ago
Decent quality OSB does the job. Used the cutting service for the first time and was really impressed by the accuracy of the cuts. Genuinely saved me more than 2 hours mucking about with hand tools on site and made the job as easy as building flatpack.