See more Garden chairs
Outsunny Outdoor Gliding Rocking Chair w/ Metal Frame for Patio, Backyard, Brown
Sold & shipped by MH Star UK
Don't just sit there. Glide into comfort with the outsunny Outdoor texteline fabric gliding chair which blends traditional and contemporary style in one. The idea was simple. Take the time-tested look of a classic glider and combine it with the advantages of modern materials.
Features and benefits
● Classic look mixed with modern design gives this rocker the best of both worlds - Weather-resistant texteline fabric for lasting appeal - Glider arms can swing forward and backward for added gliding motion - Perfect for any outdoor space including backyards, patios, gardens, porches and more - Assembly required
- PRACTICAL TEXLELINE FABRIC: The texteline fabric surface offers a wonderful lounging experience. It's water-resistant, quick-drying, and UV-resistant, which provides fantastic comfort in the summertime.
- SMOOTH ROCKER ARMS: Attached to the seat frame, the smooth rocker arms are heat-resistant, wear-resistant, and provide increased rocking comfort when lounging and relaxing.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: The lightweight construction makes it easy to move about from place to place. If you prefer to read a book or take a nap in a shaded area rather than bathe in the sunshine, you can move it with little effort.
- STURDY & DURABLE FRAME: This double swing chair is well-designed to support up to 165kg of weight and provides superior stability. The extra thickened metal frame ensures its durability for years to come.
- VERSATILE USAGE: The weather-resistant single person swing chair is perfect for your garden, porch, balcony or front yard area. Wherever it's set up and placed, it provides fantastic comfort and coziness.
- ● Colour: Brown Frame, Brown Fabric - Material: Metal, Texteline Fabric - Overall Dimension: 75D x 60W x 104H cm - Seat to Floor: 45cm - Seat Size: 50W x 42.5D cm - Net Weight: 10kg - Max. Load: 165kg - Item Lable: 84A-009BN
|Manufacturer guarantee||6 months|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|