See more Generators
P1 1000W Portable Petrol Inverter Suitcase Generator (Powered by Hyundai)
Sold & shipped by Hyundai Power Products & JCB Tools (Genpower Ltd)
P1 Power Equipment 1000W Portable Petrol Inverter Generator The P1000i is a compact, lightweight and portable inverter generator from P1 Power Equipment, powered by a robust IC54D Hyundai engine.
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
Budget-Friendly Power Providing a convenient and cost-effective source of power, this quiet inverter generator has an impressive maximum output of 1000w / 1kW, and continuous power rating of 900w / 0.9kW. Power Source For Camping and Caravans As this inverter generator is so quiet and compact, it's ideal for use when camping or whilst staying in a caravan or motorhome, allowing you to take both modern luxuries and home comforts with you wherever you go. Easy-Start Inverter Generator Powered by a 54cc 4-stroke easy-start recoil Hyundai petrol engine, the P1000i is able to produce up to 1000w / 1kW and is more than capable of powering televisions, small air pumps for inflatable beds, laptops, phone chargers, lights, etc. Generator Sockets The control panel features a 230v socket for use with any appliance which uses a standard 3-pin 13A UK mains plug, as well as a 12v DC battery charging outlet and a 5v USB port, allowing you to power multiple things at the same time, such as a TV, fridge and phone charger.
- Peace of mind: 2 year P1 warranty
- Easy to use: Popular option for powering family holidays
- Economical generator: Included ECO mode lowers engine revs to increase fuel economy
- Compact and portable: Weighing just 14kg, easily store your generator in your car boot or caravan cupboard
- Power multiple devices at the same time: Outlets include a 230v socket, 12v DC battery charger and 5v USB port
- Quiet-running generator: Won't disturb others on your camping or caravan site
- Ideal for use whilst camping or in a caravan/motorhome: Great for TVs, laptops, smartphones, small air pumps and more
- Powerful 54cc Hyundai petrol engine: Produces a maximum output of 1kW and continuous output of 900W
|Fuel tank capacity||3L|