Pack B 1.5/ 2 Bowl Waste, Overflow & Plumbing Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pack b 1.5/ 2 bowl waste, overflow and plumbing kit is constructed from sturdy stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Please check compatibility with your sink before purchase. Waste kits are designed to suit the current range of sinks
Features and Benefits
- The trap outlet height can be adjusted between 350mm and 490mm from the bottom of the main bowl through the adjustment of the vertical telescopic joints. The vertical height difference between the two waste baskets can be adjusted between 0 and 75mm though the adjustment of the upper vertical telescopic joints.
- The horizontal reach (with the pipes at 90° to the manifold) can be adjusted between 190mm and 270mm through the adjustment of the horizontal telescopic joint. The total distance between the two waste baskets can be adjusted between 114mm and 560mm through adjustments of both horizontal joints and the angle of the horizontal pipes.
- The trap outlet can accept waste pipe sizes of 40 - 43mm outer diameter.
- There are two appliance drain connections available. The kit includes blanking caps for use when the appliance drain connections are not required.
- The pipework is constructed from Polypropylene with rubber sealing washers. The visible waste parts are finished in polished stainless steel.
|Material||Stainless steel & polypropylene|
Help & Advice
The kitchen tap is a hard-working household essential that always has to be at its best. Whether you’re planning an entire kitchen or utility room refit, refreshing a few key areas or just making a quick repair – it has to be durable and hard-wearing while suiting your kitchen’s needs.
To do this, many clever new features have been introduced to help busy households save time on everyday tasks. Thankfully, these exciting innovations don’t mean compromising on style, as the kitchen tap also provides the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen.
So, whether you want something traditional and classic, or a tap that’s more modern and on-trend, our wide range of taps offer a variety of styles, finishes and features to make the ideal addition to your kitchen.
Let’s get started.
Before you begin
To get the best performance from a new tap, it’s critical to choose one that suits your home’s water pressure. If you have a low pressure water system, a tap designed to operate at this pressure will help to ensure a steady flow of water. Or if you’ve got a high water pressure system, you’ll be able to opt for some innovative features to get your kitchen working harder for you.
To help identify the water pressure system in your home and understand how this affects your choice of kitchen taps, head to our helpful guide.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery