See more Sheds
Palram - Canopia Rubicon 6x10 Apex Dark grey Plastic Shed with floor
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Rubicon Shed is the ideal choice for storing, organising, and protecting your outdoor life. Made with Palram's robust polycarbonate panels and reinforced aluminium frame, the Rubicon Shed is a standout for its robustness and durability. It requires little to no maintenance, ensuring years of protection.
- Assembly required
- This product must be anchored on to a leveled surface and solid foundation to ensure its stability. Make sure that screws and anchors are compatible with foundation type. Make sure that there are no obstructions between the assembly area and the final position.
- Only brackets supplied
- Comes with Polycarbonate panels; aluminum profiles, vents, lockable door latches, anti slip floor, step-by-step assembly instructions.
- For storing, organizing, and protecting your outdoor life
- Floor included
Features and benefits
It is equipped with unique polycarbonate skylight roof panels that transmit natural sunlight throughout the day while maintaining an opaque exterior for maximum privacy. Palram Rubicon sheds do not fracture, bend, or discolour, withstanding harsh weather conditions such as hail and high temperatures .Designed with your outdoor space in mind, the Rubicon Shed will complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space
- The superior raw material means that there is no bowing or sagging even in extremely hot weather and extreme breakage durability in extreme cold climates. The material doesn’t become brittle or discoloured over time
- 100% UVprotected, 10mm multiwall fortified polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity
- Ultra-resilient shingles-like polycarbonate roof, transmits soft natural light in, while maintaining opacity from the outside
- Strong, rust-free aluminium structure provides added stability and resistance to the elements
- Can be anchored onto solid surfaces, such as wood, concrete, or metal
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Number of windows||0|