See more Sheds
Palram - Canopia Rubicon 6x10 Apex Dark grey Plastic Shed with floor
The Rubicon Shed is the ideal choice for storing, organising, and protecting your outdoor life. Made with Palram's robust polycarbonate panels and reinforced aluminium frame, the Rubicon Shed is a standout for its robustness and durability. It requires little to no maintenance, ensuring years of protection.
- Assembly required
- This product must be anchored on to a leveled surface and solid foundation to ensure its stability. Make sure that screws and anchors are compatible with foundation type. Make sure that there are no obstructions between the assembly area and the final position.
- Only brackets supplied
- Comes with Polycarbonate panels; aluminum profiles, vents, lockable door latches, anti slip floor, step-by-step assembly instructions.
- For storing, organizing, and protecting your outdoor life
- 1.5mm Floor included
Features and benefits
It is equipped with unique polycarbonate skylight roof panels that transmit natural sunlight throughout the day while maintaining an opaque exterior for maximum privacy. Palram Rubicon sheds do not fracture, bend, or discolour, withstanding harsh weather conditions such as hail and high temperatures .Designed with your outdoor space in mind, the Rubicon Shed will complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space
- The superior raw material means that there is no bowing or sagging even in extremely hot weather and extreme breakage durability in extreme cold climates. The material doesn’t become brittle or discoloured over time
- 100% UVprotected, 10mm multiwall fortified polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity
- Ultra-resilient shingles-like polycarbonate roof, transmits soft natural light in, while maintaining opacity from the outside
- Strong, rust-free aluminium structure provides added stability and resistance to the elements
- Can be anchored onto solid surfaces, such as wood, concrete, or metal
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Number of doors||2|
Terrible product- stay out !!!
Sam121 - 21 days ago
I would like to complain about the product which I brought few months ago paying over £700. I am really disappointed with this product. Firstly, water is leaking inside which is defeating the purpose of having the shed. Secondly, the rubber which goes on the outside constantly coming off from all around.
I am hoping to last this shed for good few years but turn out to be total nightmare. I really don't know the options but would be great if you could take this back and I will go with some other products which does the job as advertised.