10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Palram - Canopia Rubicon 6x8 Apex Dark grey Plastic Shed with floor
The Rubicon Shed is the ideal choice for storing, organising, and protecting your outdoor life. Made with Palram's robust polycarbonate panels and reinforced aluminium frame, the Rubicon Shed is a standout for its robustness and durability. It requires little to no maintenance, ensuring years of protection.
- Assembly required
- This product must be anchored on to a leveled surface and solid foundation to ensure its stability. Make sure that screws and anchors are compatible with foundation type. Make sure that there are no obstructions between the assembly area and the final position.
- Only brackets supplied
- Comes with Polycarbonate panels; aluminum profiles, vents, lockable door latches, anti slip floor, step-by-step assembly instructions.
- For storing, organizing, and protecting your outdoor life
- 1.5mm Floor included
Features and benefits
It is equipped with unique polycarbonate skylight roof panels that transmit natural sunlight throughout the day while maintaining an opaque exterior for maximum privacy. Palram Rubicon sheds do not fracture, bend, or discolour, withstanding harsh weather conditions such as hail and high temperatures .Designed with your outdoor space in mind, the Rubicon Shed will complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space
- The superior raw material means that there is no bowing or sagging even in extremely hot weather and extreme breakage durability in extreme cold climates. The material doesn’t become brittle or discoloured over time
- With 100% UV protection, 10mm multiwall fortified polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity
- Ultra-resilient, shingles-like polycarbonate roof, transmits soft natural light in, while maintaining opacity from the outside
- Strong, rust-free aluminium structure provides added stability and resistance to the elements
- Can be anchored onto solid surfaces, such as wood, concrete, or metal
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Number of doors||2|
Very smart and robust
Sazle - 9 days ago
This shed looks lovely it has a great built in flooring and has loads of room inside. It’s had a proper test this week with the storm and even snow on it. Very happy with it.
TommyB - 23 days ago
I built this shed on my own. I would advise anyone building to pay attention to the following steps;
Build it on a day where there is no wind
Read the instructions carefully more than once
There is a video on YouTube to help
Write or cut out the advance fitting instructions on the relevant page to remind you to add item at this stage
Make sure your base is perfectly flat
The roof apex needs four bolts fitted at an early stage for later on
When bolting down do the front firs and align panels one bolt at time to ensure a perfect fit.
Take your time at every stage.
Pay attention to the alignment of all holes on each frame
Overall the building of this shed is very easy with excellent building instructions. It is very time consuming therefore you need a bit of patience.
I would certainly recommend this product. Once it’s built it is very strong and waterproof
Slight improvement would be aluminium protector bars on the bottom edge to protect the panels. I will certainly buy them and fit them myself.
DaveMarlow - 1 month ago
Hello, I've purchased your product with the anticipation of installing it in my garden. In the meantime, I've misplaced the instructions and can't find a replacement for them anywhere. Is there a digital copy?
Good shed looks nice
clairebear400 - 3 months ago
Rather flimsy material and awful to put up, took us hours and required 3 people, some pieces arrived bent in the packaging because is only thin steel frame which caused more issues with setting up but once finally managed to put it up and fix misshapen beams is relatively sturdy, looks nice in the garden and is a good size fits all tools and lawnmower/ garden chairs in for storage.
Looks ok but could be stronger
Bob879 - 3 months ago
I am not a diy novice but this took a day and half to build. You need 3 people as 2 make it tricky. To not even be given a little bit of sealant in a tiny plastic bottle is a bit poor considering the price. Not everyone has sealant, this should be made clearer. A million nuts and bolts to install and very sharp metal edges. Plastic walls that seem very flimsy. This is not a secure shed by any means as you could kick a hole through it so if you get it, make sure your garden is secure. For the price I am not sure, considering other brand that makes proper hard plastic ones that are far more secure.