10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Palram - Canopia Skylight 6x3 Apex Tan Plastic Shed with floor
The SkyLight 6x3 Shed is perfect for storing organising and protecting your outdoor life. Made with Palram's robust polycarbonate and reinforced aluminium frame, the SkyLight Shed will provide years of maintenance-free protection. At first you may wonder about the flexibility and thickness of the polycarbonate panels, but rest assured that once assembled, the shed will be rigid and durable.
- Assembly required
- This product must be anchored on to a leveled surface and solid foundation to ensure its stability. Make sure that screws and anchors are compatible with foundation type. Make sure that there are no obstructions between the assembly area and the final position.
- Only brackets supplied
- Comes with Polycarbonate panels; aluminum profiles, vents, lockable door latches, anti slip floor, step-by-step assembly instructions.
- For storing, organizing, and protecting your outdoor life
- 1.5mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The unique SkyLight polycarbonate roof panels transmit natural sunlight throughout the day while having an opaque external visibility for maximum privacy. Front and back vents are included for ample airflow. Palram SkyLight sheds do not fracture, bend or discolour, withstanding harsh weather conditions such as hail and high temperatures. Designed with your outdoor space in mind, the SkyLight Shed will complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space
- Robust, high impact, 100% UV protected polycarbonate panels
- Exclusive Skylight roof - transmits natural sunlight yet remains externally opaque
- Anchor the shed on to a solid surface, use suitable screws and plugs (screws and plugs are sold seperately)
- Front and back air vents provide ventilation
- Lockable wide double door latches for extra privacy and safety (lock sold separately)
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Number of doors||2|
Very difficult to put together
KazzaC - 1 month ago
The shed looks great, but please be aware that the instructions are extremely difficult to follow. Took two experienced grown men 5 hours to build. Lots of components.
Only bought this as cheaper than some and the size was ideal.