10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Palram - Canopia Skylight 8x20 Apex Dark grey Plastic Shed
The Palram SkyLight 8 ft. Shed is perfect for storing organising and protecting your outdoor life. Made with Palram's robust polycarbonate and reinforced aluminium frame, the SkyLight Shed will provide years of maintenance-free protection. Palram SkyLight sheds were developed and built to last; they do not fracture, bend or discolour and withstand harsh weather conditions such as hail and high temperatures.
- Assembly required
- This product must be anchored on to a leveled surface and solid foundation to ensure its stability. Make sure that screws and anchors are compatible with foundation type. Make sure that there are no obstructions between the assembly area and the final position.
- Only brackets supplied
- Comes with Polycarbonate panels; aluminum profiles, vents, lockable door latches, step-by-step assembly instructions.
- For storing, organizing, and protecting your outdoor life
- Floor covering not included
Features and benefits
At first you may wonder about the flexibility of the polycarbonate panels, but rest assured that once assembled, the shed will be rigid and durable. The unique SkyLight polycarbonate roof panels appear opaque yet allow 10% light transmission, shedding natural light inside the shed. Designed with your outdoor needs in mind, the SkyLight Shed will complement your home and enhance your outdoor living space
- Skylight roof panels allow 10% light transmission to brighten the inside your shed with natural sunlight yet remain externally opaque
- Robust, UV-protected polycarbonate panels are impact and hail resistant
- Low-threshold ramp and wide double door provide easy access and lockable door latch is standard (lock sold separately)
- Easy-to-assemble and maintenance free aluminium frame
- Anchor to your concrete patio or wooden deck (anchoring screws sold seperately)
|Floor supplied||Floor covering not included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Number of doors||2|