See more Wallpaper
Paul Moneypenny Blue Gold Italian Marble Wallpaper for Grandeco
Sold & shipped by Grandeco UK Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
This special collection is born from a collaboration between Grandeco WallFashion Group and Paul Moneypenny. Based on Paul’s eclectic, colourful style and years of experience working within the wallpaper and fabrics industry, the British TV personality and 'King of Wallpaper' worked hand-in-hand with the Grandeco UK design team to design and develop a wallpaper collection that is unique, accessible and easy to apply.
Industrial textures in authentic blue-grey colour palettes, finished with metallic or gold accents, look warmly minimalistic and very contemporary. These designs work well solo, but also co-ordinate and blend perfectly in any room in the house.
- Instructions for Care - Dab with a damp cloth only
- Recommended for use in Any room, excluding bathroom & kitchen
- Paste the paper application
- Recommended for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
Features and benefits
Straight from fresco style Italian interiors this photorealistic marble with its diagonal pattern and strong metallic shine and striking blue tones makes for the perfect feature wall, or use all round for a maximalism wow factor.
- A striking contemporary diagonal marble pattern which works with all metallic tones and really makes an impact
- Available in 2 colour options, Blue or Neutral
- Traditional paste the paper application
- Pattern Number - 191601
- Grandeco's must-have wallpaper collection in collaboration with Paul Moneypenny
|Pattern match||Half-drop match|