See more Belt Sanders
Performance Power 220-240V Corded 800W Belt sander PBS800C
Our stores do not stock this product
- 76mm wide x 457mm long sanding plate
- Supplied with a 2m cable, Dust bag to help keep workspaces clean and 1 x Sanding belt, Dust bag, vacuum adaptor and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Designed for rapid sanding of large surface areas.
- Features a sanding belt adjustment knob for easy adjustment of belt track
- The speed can be adjusted by turning the control dial left or right for different work requirements
- Vacuum port to keep your work area free of dust
- Soft grip handle for extra comfort
- Lock-on trigger for easy operation during extended use
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Sanding plate length||457mm|
|Sanding plate width||76mm|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Switch type||Lock-on trigger switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Clamp fixing|
|Dust extraction||Dust bag|
|Cable length (mm)||2000mm|
Great for beginners
woodworknewb - 1 month ago
I wanted a cheap belt sander to remove wood really quickly and to later fix to my work bench for a cheap fixed belt sander. So far so good, works perfectly, I can’t complain and Especially for the money.
A sander that sands itself!
Anonthony - 3 months ago
Worked pretty good for 10 mins, got very hot after 20 mins, sanding belt wouldn't stay in place after that and now as soon as I turn it on, the belt moves straight into the corner and sands the machine itself. I keep resetting the belt and trying different tensions etc but it just instantly throws itself into the inner side of the machine and starts cutting through it.
Not a bad little sander
RobKen - 6 months ago
I bought this as it was cheap and needed a more powerful sander to take the tile adhesive residue off my wooden bathroom subfloor. And it did it with ease, broke a few sanding belts but other than that, I was impressed. Well worth the money