Pergola Green Post (L)3m
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Square pressure treated decking Pergola post. Create a stylish Pergola for any space in your garden or outdoor area.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Copper-based wood preservative, giving it a distinctive greenish tone
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A raised deck is a great way to make the most of space that can otherwise go unused such as slopes and uneven areas, creating a level space for entertaining, eating al fresco, or just sitting out and enjoying the sunshine.
Before you start, head to our guide to planning your decking project for an essential introduction. This covers everything from how many boards you'll need to what design you should arrange them in.
Our example is of a deck that is:
- Raised - not laid on the ground floor
- Built on flat, soft and level ground
- Attached to a building (or wall) - ignore this section if building independently from a building
- Designed with the boards in a horizontal pattern
- Fitted with a balustrade made from spindles (balusters)
- Fitted with decking steps (with options for both timber and solid composite decking) and accompanying handrail
- Finished with skirting panels
If you plan to lay a more simple deck on the ground floor, check out our article on laying a basic deck for more information.
Let's start with constructing your elevated deck.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This running kit is designed to be used with the Starter Kit (sold separately) to add further length to your decking balustrade Contents - Pack Contents: 2 x 2.4m Modern Hand/Base Rails, 1 x Modern Deck Posts, 16 x 41mm Modern Spindles Guarantee - 1 year
This running kit is designed to be used with the Starter Kit (sold separately) to add further length to your decking balustrade Contents - Pack Contents: 1 x Easifix Modern Deck Posts, 2 x Easifix Modern Hand/Base Rails, 10 x Easifix Modern Balusters Guarantee - 1 year
This starter kit is designed to begin and end your decking balustrade because it contains 2 posts to finish off the ends. The Running Kit (sold separately) will add further length in-between starter kits Contents - Pack Contents: 2 x Easifix Colonial Deck Posts, 2 x Easifix Colonial Hand/Base Rails, ...
The ideal way to give your garden privacy, and a simple, traditional look, you can use this pale green timber fence post to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's been pressure treated to maximise it's life span, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack. Guarantee - ...