See more Globe Bulbs
Philips E14 250lm LED Ball Light bulb
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) ball LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 4W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 250lm
Features and Benefits
Warm white light, no compromise on light quality: Philips LED light bulbs provide a beautiful, warm white light, an exceptionally long life and immediate, significant energy savings. With a pure and elegant design, this bulb is the perfect replacement for your matted incandescent bulbs.
- Instant light when switched on: No need to wait - Philips LED light bulbs provide their full level of brightness immediately upon switching on.
- High colour rendering (CRI <gt/> 80) for vivid colours: The colour rendering index (CRI) is used to describe the effect of a light source on colour appearance. Natural outdoor light has a CRI of 100 and is used as the standard of comparison for any other light source. The CRI of Philips LED light bulbs is always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colours truly and naturally.
- True incandescent-like white light: Light can have different colour temperatures, indicated in units called Kelvin (K). Bulbs with a low Kelvin value produce a warm, cosier light, while those with a higher Kelvin value produce a cool, more energising light.
- Perfect fit and high-quality finishing: Familiar shapes are a perfect fit for your fixtures - we have retained the shapes and appearance of the classic light bulb.
- A Warm White Colour Temperature of 2700 k
|Cap fitting||Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)|
|Equivalent wattage||25 W|
|Colour temperature||2700 K|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500 hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||4kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||<gt/>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
Length of Duration
Ray 1943 - 1 year ago
Can't understand why 2 bulbs failed after only 20 months.
cat 21 - 1 year ago
Difficult to review. It works as it should and gives a good amount of light. No problems
pwjane - 2 years ago
we had the halogen bulbs in our living room and they kept blowing so when we saw
these on at half price we bought some. They seem to be lasting longer (so far at least). Would buy again
Diall B15 250lm LED Candle Light bulb
This Small Bayonet Cap (B15) candle LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 3.6W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and gives off a warm white light. Lumens - 250lm
Diall E14 19W Halogen Dimmable Ball Light bulb,
These Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) halogen ball light bulbs have a 19W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and give off a warm white light. Lumens - 219lm Dimmable
Diall E14 250lm LED Ball Light bulb, Pack
These Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) ball LED light bulbs have an impressive low energy A+ rating. They have a 3.2W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and give off a warm white light. Lumens - 250lm
Diall E14 250lm LED Candle Light Bulb
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) candle LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 3.6W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and gives off a warm white light. Lumens - 250lm