See more Globe Bulbs
Philips E14 470lm LED Ball Light bulb
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) ball LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 5.5W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 470lm
Features and Benefits
Warm white light, no compromise on light quality: Philips LED light bulbs provide a beautiful, warm white light, an exceptionally long life and immediate, significant energy savings. With a pure and elegant design, this bulb is the perfect replacement for your matted incandescent bulbs.
- Instant light when switched on: No need to wait - Philips LED light bulbs provide their full level of brightness immediately upon switching on.
- High colour rendering (CRI <gt/> 80) for vivid colours: The colour rendering index (CRI) is used to describe the effect of a light source on colour appearance. Natural outdoor light has a CRI of 100 and is used as the standard of comparison for any other light source. The CRI of Philips LED light bulbs is always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colours truly and naturally.
- True incandescent-like white light: Light can have different colour temperatures, indicated in units called Kelvin (K). Bulbs with a low Kelvin value produce a warm, cosier light, while those with a higher Kelvin value produce a cool, more energising light.
- Perfect fit and high-quality finishing: Familiar shapes are a perfect fit for your fixtures - we have retained the shapes and appearance of the classic light bulb.
- A Warm White Colour Temperature of 2700 k
|Cap fitting||Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)|
|Equivalent wattage||40 W|
|Colour temperature||2700 K|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500 hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||6kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||<gt/>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
CheshireBarry - 8 months ago
Recent purchase therefore cannot judge durability. Coupled with appropriate dimmer switch for maximum benefit. Very bright in multiples.
Does not seem to be dimmable
Snorkeler - 9 months ago
Bought this is B&Q to go in a touch-sensitive light I'd bought at the same time, as recommended by salesperson. It works; but does not change brightness in response to touching the lamp. I think I should have been pointed towards an LED lamp that can be dimmed - I now know there are some, but some cannot be used with dimmers at all.
So the lamp is OK; but the the information I was given was not.
Akeyla - 1 year ago
This is better than previous bulbs as it is small and neat. It's easy to screw in and it gives a good light.
Rather less bright than I had thought
SailorRon - 1 year ago
Bought these to replace "old" bulbs in a wall light. Might use less electricity, but probably less light than predecessors which I have reinstalled. Rather disappointed.
Does what is says on the tin!
Bhickey - 2 years ago
Very happy so far with this bulb. Was initially concerned at the 5.5 / 6 watt rating. But is more that enough in it's location. The 2700K gives a good soft brightness. Would certainly purchase again.