Philips E14 470lm LED Dimmable Round Light bulb
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) round LED light bulb has a 6W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and gives off a warm white light.
- 2 years Guarantee
- Lumens - 470lm
Features and Benefits
Reasons to switch to LED;
- LED bulbs last longer. Leave them on constantly and you should find they are still working 6 years later!
- Full brightness instantly; you don't have to wait for it to reach full brightness unlike CFL bulbs.
- They are more energy efficient; An incandescent light bulb loses 80 percent of its energy to heat, leaving only the last 20 percent for light.
- Up to 15000 Hours Life time
- Create a cozy and warm environment similar to halogen or incandescent lamps
- A nice Dimmable Colour Temperature of 2200-2700 K
|Cap fitting||Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)|
|Equivalent wattage||40 W|
|Colour temperature||2200-2700 K|
|Colour description||Warm white|
|Warm up time||Instant|
Help & Advice
It may be a while since you last had to buy light bulbs. You might be used to finding bulbs by watts, however technology has evolved and this means shopping for bulbs has changed.
We're here to guide you into the new world of light bulbs and will take you through cap fittings, shapes, brightness and designs, step-by-step, so you can find the right bulb for your needs.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery