Philips E27 806lm LED Classic Light Bulb
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Edison Screw Cap (E27) classic LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 9W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 60W standard incandescent bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 806lm
Features and Benefits
Warm white light, no compromise on light quality: Philips LED light bulbs provide a beautiful, warm white light, an exceptionally long life and immediate, significant energy savings. With a pure and elegant design, this bulb is the perfect replacement for your matted incandescent bulbs.
- Instant light when switched on: No need to wait - Philips LED light bulbs provide their full level of brightness immediately upon switching on.
- High colour rendering (CRI > 80) for vivid colours: The colour rendering index (CRI) is used to describe the effect of a light source on colour appearance. Natural outdoor light has a CRI of 100 and is used as the standard of comparison for any other light source. The CRI of Philips LED light bulbs is always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colours truly and naturally.
- True incandescent-like white light: Light can have different colour temperatures, indicated in units called Kelvin (K). Bulbs with a low Kelvin value produce a warm, cosier light, while those with a higher Kelvin value produce a cool, more energising light.
- Perfect fit and high-quality finishing: Familiar shapes are a perfect fit for your fixtures - we have retained the shapes and appearance of the classic light bulb.
|Cap fitting||Edison Screw Cap (E27)|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||9kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
Help & Advice
It may be a while since you last had to buy light bulbs. You might be used to finding bulbs by watts, however technology has evolved and this means shopping for bulbs has changed.
We're here to guide you into the new world of light bulbs and will take you through cap fittings, shapes, brightness and designs, step-by-step, so you can find the right bulb for your needs.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Edison Screw Cap (E27) candle LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 5.9W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W standard incandescent bulb and gives off a warm white light. Lumens - 470lm Dimmable