See more Table & Desk Lamps
Philips Hue LED Iris light colour changing mood smart lamp
Our stores do not stock this product
Designed to work with Phillips Hue Systems, this wireless enabled mood light connects to your Wi-Fi so you can control the atmosphere in that room through the Phillips Hue app. Hue products can be grouped together so you can set the mood in one go with the ability to add up to 50 lights on one network.
- Hue Iris requires a separate Hue Bridge to connect to your wireless network. Hue bridges can be purchased as part of the Hue starter pack
- Smartphone compatibility - iOS (7.0 or later) & Android (2.3 or later)
Features and Benefits
Enhance your everyday life. Philips Hue can welcome you home. Wake you up. Get you energized. Make you feel safe. Improve your mood. Enhance your entertainment experience. It can even keep you informed about the weather or incoming calls. The possibilities are endless once you start exploring.
- Philips Hue can wake you up and help you energize, read, concentrate and relax. Customize your daily routines into moments you can enjoy. Set the mood. Change the ambiance. Feel the difference. Feel better. Set the right ambiance for any moment with a range of beautiful, natural white light. Use the app to set any shade of white light, from cool energizing daylight to relaxing warm white light.
- Turn your everyday lighting into an extraordinary experience. Play with colours or sync lights with your music, TV and games for an immersive effect. The possibilities are endless once you start exploring. And with hundreds of apps to choose from, the only real limit is your imagination.
- Philips Hue welcomes you home and lets you control your lights from your bedroom to your backyard. You can automate your lights completely to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not. With geofencing technology, your lights can even welcome you home or switch off automatically when you leave your home. It’s all about simplifying your life and giving you peace of mind in smart and useful ways.
- Hue can be linked to data feeds via the IFTTT (If This Then That Service), to give you a visual alert when you get an important email, or let you know when something happens at home. Hue also works with Nest and Apple HomeKit.
|Colour description||16 million colours|
|Compatibility||UK mains sockets|
|Primary power supply||Mains|
Too clever and not enough colours
JohnP64 - 1 year ago
I don’t know about millions of colours - mine does about 5 . Nice mood lamp but a bit too clever for its own good and over marketed. Brightens up the corner of a room but where is red green and yellow. Mine does various shades of orange and a white!!!
Prabin - 2 years ago
This item is too expensive and not that bright ,every time I turn this light on , my MRS smile at me.
Nice product for creating mood lighting
jonnie_b - 3 years ago
Bought two of these to create different lighting effects. Easy to use with the phone app. Can set to come on at different times of day.