Philips Hue LED Smart Light Strips Starter Pack
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 2m pack of Phillips Hue Light Strips gives you the most flexible light source imaginable; attach them to any solid surface to light shelves, walkways, under your coffee table or around your favourite piece of artwork - the possibilities are endless. Simply use the adhesive tape to secure and plug in the power adapter to the mains.
- Comes with: 1x 2m Smart Light Strip & 1x Power Adaptor
- Hue lightstrips require a separate Hue Bridge to connect to your wireless network. Hue bridges can be purchased as part of the Hue lightbulb starter pack
- App compatibility: iOS (7.0 or later) & Android (2.3 or later)
Features and Benefits
Enhance your everyday life. Philips Hue can welcome you home. Wake you up. Get you energized. Make you feel safe. Improve your mood. Enhance your entertainment experience. It can even keep you informed about the weather or incoming calls. The possibilities are endless once you start exploring.
- Philips Hue can wake you up and help you energize, read, concentrate and relax. Customize your daily routines into moments you can enjoy. Set the mood. Change the ambiance. Feel the difference. Feel better. Set the right ambiance for any moment with a range of beautiful, natural white light. Use the app to set any shade of white light, from cool energizing daylight to relaxing warm white light.
- Turn your everyday lighting into an extraordinary experience. Play with colours or sync lights with your music, TV and games for an immersive effect. The possibilities are endless once you start exploring. And with hundreds of apps to choose from, the only real limit is your imagination.
- Philips Hue welcomes you home and lets you control your lights from your bedroom to your backyard. You can automate your lights completely to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not. With geofencing technology, your lights can even welcome you home or switch off automatically when you leave your home. It’s all about simplifying your life and giving you peace of mind in smart and useful ways.
- Hue can be linked to data feeds via the IFTTT (If This Then That Service), to give you a visual alert when you get an important email, or let you know when something happens at home. Hue also works with Nest and Apple HomeKit.
- Hue light strips can be bent and cut to size so they can be used just about anywhere that has a hard surface. Additional length light strips can be bought separately - you can extend each kit by up to 10 metres if you want to.
- Adjustable light with 600-1600 lumens
|Colour description||16 million colours|
|Compatibility||UK mains sockets|
|Primary power supply||Mains|
Help & Advice
A smart home contains devices that can be controlled when you’re at home and when you’re not. It’s all about increasing the control you have over the day-to-day running of your home. So you can be on the go and still connected to it via innovative gadgets and appliances that are changing the way we live our lives.
A smart home, also commonly known as home automation, offers a number of different types of device – from cameras to lighting, central heating thermostats to carbon monoxide alarms – all designed to be controlled remotely. All you need is an internet connection then you can easily access these home devices from your smartphone or tablet.
You might even have a smart home without realising it, as many TV boxes can be controlled remotely through a smartphone app. So why stop at just setting your favourite TV programme to record while on the go? Why not also set your home lighting and central heating? Or check in on your pet while you’re at work? Having a smart home not only gives you peace of mind, but could also save you money as it helps you use your appliances more efficiently.
And it’s all about choice. You decide how smart you want your home to be. Opt for one device or many. Sync up the devices so that they work together or keep them independent. Start with just one and then add more to it later on. Having a smart home is all about giving you more control over how your home works and finding what’s best for you.
Why do I want a Smart Home?
It saves you money
Remotely controlling your home’s devices helps them run more efficiently with no more energy wasted. Switch devices on and off remotely; set them to your schedule and some even notice when you’re away and turn themselves off – all small changes that can mean big savings.
It keeps you safe
Protect your home and enjoy peace of mind with a smart home. Cameras enable you to keep a friendly eye on the home while you’re away, so you can check in with the kids, elderly relatives or even snoop a little on your pets. While the smoke and CO2 alarm offers phone messages that immediately alert you if there’s a problem, all helping to put your mind at rest that all is well when you’re not home.
It makes life easier
Enjoying remote control over your home makes life easier. You’re no longer limited to using appliances only when you’re home, but have the freedom to do it as and when it suits you. Make your house work to your schedule.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Emerald nickel effect 3 lamp spotlight has a dynamic and stylish design and features high quality frosted glass which creates a beautiful lighting effect. This ceiling light is part of iDual’s complete lighting system that allows you to control the colour temperature and light intensity of the lighting around ...
This Lilas portable projector light has a simple modern design and is ideal for illuminating walls or key features in your home. It has an adjustable head and can be placed on flat surfaces or even mounted on a wall. This projector light is part of iDual’s complete lighting system ...
This smart Bayonet Cap (B22) colour changing light bulb from the Philips Hue range connects with a Philips Hue Bridge to allow you to control the colour and tone of your lighting with your smart phone device via the Philips Hue app. Connecting your home to the digital world. Comes ...
Designed to work with Phillips Hue Systems, this wireless enabled mood light connects to your Wi-Fi so you can control the atmosphere in that room through the Phillips Hue app. Hue products can be grouped together so you can set the mood in one go with the ability to add ...