Picea Conica Pot Grown Christmas Tree
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Internal & external use
Help & Advice
Being part of "team real" in the real versus artificial Christmas tree debate is something people feel great pride in. At B&Q, we understand that there's nothing quite like a real Christmas tree. Choosing it with your family, standing in the chilly air debating the benefits of various heights and shapes signals that Christmas has well and truly arrived.
They look stunning, their fresh pine smell is incredible and they’re not as difficult to care for as you might have feared. Or perhaps you’ve not had the opportunity to consider a real one before. Well, now’s your chance to find out why so many of us love real Christmas trees. Our handy guide helps you pick your perfect tree.
Why opt for a real tree?
Real Christmas trees are…
- The traditional choice
- Rich with a wonderful smell
- Available in species with good needle retention – so less mess to clean up
- Part of the annual family ritual – choose the ‘right one’ for you and your family
- Available in a variety of sizes to best suit your space
- Unique and individual – each one is different
- Increasingly easy to dispose of responsibly after the holidays
- Eco-friendly, as they’re fully biodegradable
- Temporary – change your size or style next year for a whole new look
- Economical as an individual purchase
- Helping to support farmers – Christmas trees provide a profitable harvest on otherwise unproductive land
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery