Pipe insulation, (L)1m (Dia)15mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- All domestic and internal water pipes.
Features and Benefits
- Helps reduce heat loss from hot water pipes and additionally protect the pipes from freezing.
- Suitable for both copper and plastic hot/cold pipes.
- Rot-proof, odourless and non-hydroscopic.
- Ideal for straight pipe runs.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Insulating the floor of your loft will keep your house warmer – trapping heat in the main part of the home. However, this makes the loft space colder and so water pipes in the loft are more prone to freezing. Protect these pipes by lagging them.
Lagging simply means adding insulation to the water pipes and is easy to do with foam tubes. It prevents them freezing and also helps any exposed hot water pipes retain their heat when running through unheated parts of the house.
In this guide we’ll provide step-by-step advice on how to:
- Choose the right water pipe insulation for your pipes
- Lag the water pipes.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery