See more Pipe Insulation
Pipe lagging, (L)1m (Dia)28mm
- Suitable for all domestic and internal water pipes.
Features and Benefits
- Helps reduce heat loss from hot water pipes and additionally protect the pipes from freezing.
- Suitable for both copper and plastic hot/cold pipes.
- Features self-adhesive PVC strip to maintain thermal properties and assure durability.
- Ideal for pipe runs with bends and corners.
Customers who bought this also browsed
B&Q Home ECO Loft insulation roll, (L)3m (W)0.37
This Loft insulation;Reduces condensation and improves the thermal performance of your building For lofts, suspended ceilings, partitions and timber frame walls Easy to install 1 year
B&Q Reflective foil, (L)12.5m (W)1.2 m (T)15mm
This Reflective foil;Used for Room in Roof, Attic conversions, Walls and Floors. Thermal Resistance 1.6 m2K/W BBA tested. No PPE or special tools required Above/below rafters, floor, wall, garden sheds & greenhouses Easy installation – time & cost saving & Compatible with other insulation materials to ...
Fernox Water Hawk Jointing Compound, 400G
Pipe jointing compound for all general work, except non-portable water where Hawk White should be applied Suitable for use with hot and cold drinking water
JG Speedfit 6 Ports Manifold
Pre-assembled on wall brackets, screws and plugs. STS pipe insert & collect clips supplied 2 years Guarantee