See more Skirting board
Planed Natural Pine Ogee Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)169mm (T)15mm
This Ogee Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Not CE marked
- Fixings sold separately
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Don't buy !!
Robbo377 - 1 month ago
Please read all the reviews of these skirting boards. You will run into problems if you buy these. All three that I bought are warped and can't be fitted neatly.
Kip7777 - 1 month ago
What a waste of money it was not happy with it all it fix for is fire wood could not use it it was so badly bent do not buy
Warped skirting boards
cmpaterson - 2 months ago
The boards looked okay in the shop but half way through fitting, having cut to size, found they were warped. It was a right pain to fix. Wouldn't buy again
Baz Moor - 3 months ago
Paid a joiner to fit and within 3 days the bottom had warped off the wall on all 5 pieces
I threw away the receipt so lost cost of skirting and labour to fit
Mark_Saw - 10 months ago
The boards were very warped with lots of knot holes so wouldn't recommend.