See more Skirting board
Planed Natural Pine Rounded Architrave (L)2.1m (W)69mm (T)12mm
This Bullnose Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Not CE marked
- Fixings sold separately
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood architrave from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative feature for your walls, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. You can paint, stain or varnish to get the finish you want.
- Architrave is ideal as a surround for doors and windows
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Hershy - 5 months ago
No, it’s not a skirting board.
But the shape and width were exactly what I needed to create some mitred capping.
The pine wood is smooth enough and nicely grained.
Weirdly, one of the four lengths I bought was curved. It needed straightening in a clamp overnight, with a little steaming added.
NOT SKIRTING BOARD!
Gloucester Paddy - 8 months ago
Just delivered but only part of my order, & with no reference to items not delivered, however this product advertised on line as 'skirting board' was delivered.... but is actually 'door architrave' ! What's going on???
Done the job
Chopper84 - 1 year ago
Used this in my hallway,excellent finish especially for the price,no warped lengths as you’d expect,definitely recommend
easy fit skirting
BUN 1 - 3 years ago
eaSY TO FIT USING NO NAILS WOULD BUY AGAIN,matched in well with existing skirting