See more Skirting board
Planed Natural Pine Torus Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)119mm (T)15mm (Dia)119mm
This Torus Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Not CE marked
- Fixings sold separately
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Mediocre at best
Joel1992 - 1 month ago
For goodness sake, don't waste your time by giving this skirting board a chance. I bought one length for a chimney breast and it was warped in ways you couldn't imagine. No surprise there when you see how B&Q stores all their timber: STOOD UP!
I spent hours trying to get my pieces up against the wall.
Moral of the story is buy your skirting from an established timber merchant unless you're prepared for a lot of unnecessary stress!
Farmus21 - 1 month ago
Warped and twisted, unusable. As others have said, you get what you pay for. Ah well, live and learn.
Banana Shaped / warped
CalmDIY - 8 months ago
mitred this down ready to fit, useless and unusable.
Waste of money
useless waste of money!
blondie89 - 8 months ago
purchased the cheaper ones as we planned on painting them so seemed silly spending a fortune on fancy ones, oh how we wished we had instead of wasting money on these pieces of rubbish, bought 3 of them and every one was bowed in. took an hour and half just to get one piece fixed to the wall and burned out 3 brand new drill bits in the process! would not recommend this product, but then again i suppose you get what you pay for, spend that bit extra and dont waste your time on these!
Should not be allowed to sell it talk about warped
Poopskirt - 1 year ago
5 packs totally unusable warped in every way I suppose u get what you pay for total no go only any good for a fire