See more Skirting board
Planed Natural Pine Torus Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)144mm (T)19.5mm
This Torus Skirting
- Not CE marked
- Fixings sold separately
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Ready to paint, varnish or stain
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
RSELEC - 2 days ago
Do not buy this skirting board. I bought 7 lengths, and they where so badly cupped and warped they wouldn't sit flush against the wall and to cut a good quality mitre joint is made almost impossible. Why do they even sell it, waste of money and waste of materials. why can't they just sell good quality materials. Theres no wonder out economy and the environment are in such a mess with this kind of thing going on.
More bends than Beckham
Jaymo1 - 11 days ago
Awful. Twisted and bent. Only needed for a very small fix so fettled in
Warped and unusable - avoid
CC86_DIY - 13 days ago
As with all of the other reviews these were warped and would not sit flush against the wall. Don't bother - find what you need somewhere else.
Si7 - 1 month ago
Wish I’d read the reviews before wasting my money and most of a day trying to work with this. Every plank is warped - good luck trying to get a neat mitre joint. Avoid.
Grateful Jerry - 1 month ago
Bought 3 packs and I was lucky if I found 3 lengths that weren't bent or bowed. Absolute nightmare trying to cut internal and external corners.