See more Door Linings
Planed Redwood pine Fire Internal Door lining set, (H)2100mm (W)132mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Assembly required
- Includes 1x head, 2x stiles & loose door stops.
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a 762mm or 838mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Redwood Pine
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 762mm or 838mm door
- For use with 30 minute fire doors
- Pre-routed to accept intumescent strip
- 132mm used for 100mm (4”) block work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- BWF Certifire scheme approved Cert No. CAF184
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Quantity and delivery
Ola S - 6 months ago
It is not clear in the title nor in the description that this is a pack of 2 door frames, the quantity is only mentioned in the specification. So don't repeat my mistake and order too many.
Also very dissapointed with the DX courier who disregarded the change of delivery day and basically dumped the frames on the kerb on a rainy day. I wonder if they forged the signature as well...
Good finish, well packed
CJ 1309 - 4 years ago
Good product very low on knots & straight timber not warped. Little let down on delivery having someone to sign for it.