We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Frames & door kits
Planed Redwood pine Internal Door lining set, (H)2100mm (W)106mm
- Assembly required
- Comes with Includes 2x uprights, 1x head & door stops.
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a 762mm or 838mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Redwood Pine
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 762mm or 838mm door
- For use with 30 minute fire doors
- Pre-routed to accept intumescent strip
- 106mm used for brick work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- BWF Certifire scheme approved Cert No. CAF184
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Fire door frame not plain
Simplesimon64 - 4 months ago
This is a fire door frame with grooves for sealing strips. Had to return it as wanted plain frame