See more Door Linings
Planed Redwood pine Internal Door lining set, (H)2100mm (W)108mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Assembly required
- Includes 2x uprights, 1x head & door stops.
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for a 762mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Redwood Pine
- Includes two uprights, one head and integral door stops
- 108mm used for brick work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish to get the look you want
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Low quality but cheap
stleacy - 3 years ago
I've fitted 6 of these linings in the past week. They're nice and cheap but most are bowed and/or twisted.
If you're not experienced in fitting door linings, you will likely find it difficult to get these to sit right. If you are a carpenter, they're nice and cheap and look good once they're in.
Best product out there - no door lining like it
True builder - 4 years ago
What an amazing product, really compliments my door. All I can say is WOW!!
Catulike - 6 years ago
This liner is 33mm depth not the 38mm listed - as at 4th March 2013. Not good if you've already built your stud wall allowing for a door width to fit 38mm casing.