See more Door linings
Planed Whitewood spruce Fire Internal Door lining set, (H)2100mm (W)106mm
- Assembly required
- Comes with Includes 1x head, 2x stiles & 12mm x 32mm door stops.
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a 762mm or 838mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Whitewood spruce
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 762mm or 838mm door
- For use with 30 minute fire doors
- Pre-routed to accept intumescent strip
- 106mm used for brick work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- BWF Certifire scheme approved Cert No. CAF184
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Alb2230 - 1 month ago
I bought this to fit a 1981mm door with the ability to trim it to length to take into account uneven floors and carpet with underlay. This measures 2000m internal length. Way shorter than described.
red123day - 3 months ago
I recently bought 3 of these and they are complete rubbish, they are not 2100mm they are 2005mm and they are twisted and warped. I thought I could take the twists out by using a few extra screws but they are total rubbish, don't waste your money. How b&q can justify selling these is beyond me.
Anonymous - 4 months ago
should have red the reviews not the size as advertised 95mm too short waste of time
Alarr - 7 months ago
Timber very badly warped... should of read other reviews before purchasing
This product lacks required dimensions
Jasmit1953 - 8 months ago
Bought door frame and door that don't match each other due to lack of product information.