Plum Bonobo Wooden Play Centre
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Plum Bonobo wooden play centre comes with a wooden ladder to the play tower with curved wooden roof and sides and a heavy duty slide, there is also a sandpit underneath the play tower and a double swing arm with two height adjustable swings, heavy duty moulded seats and soft feel rope.
- L3.14 x W3.58 x H2.45m
- Guarantee - 1 year with Manufacturers warranty against rot and insect damage if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- The Plum® Bonobo® II climbing frame is perfect for inspiring active role play and features a round wooden look-out tower ideal for your children to watch over all their friends
- Made from premium FSC® certified timber which is extremely strong and sturdy. Parents can therefore have the peace of mind that their children are playing on a high quality, durable play centre with high safety standards at the centre of its design
- Encourages children to enjoy an active lifestyle.
- This product is supplied with comprehensive assembly instructions and all fixings provided
- Suitable for children aged between 3 and 12
|Maximum weight capacity||50kg|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are hours of fun to be had with a playhouse. Children will love playing in their own outdoor den and they can be decorated with bright and cheerful colours to create a truly individual play space.
Follow our step-by-step instructions and we’ll show you how to build a wooden playhouse to be enjoyed for years to come.
We’re building a playhouse that:
- is made from wood (explore our plastic playhouses for an alternative assembly)
- has an apex roof
- features a small, separate veranda
- comes with felt for the roof and all the fixings needed (be sure to check your chosen playhouse before building)
- is built on level timber decking
The following instructions can easily be adapted for more elaborate designs with extra windows or a second floor. Let’s get started…
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery