Plum Premium Wooden Activity table
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Plum Premium wooden activity table comes with a sturdy wooden lid and four play compartments; two of which contain colourful plastic trays and two of which are perfect for storage.
- L1.76 x W1.76 x H0.56m
- Accessories included: Two colourful plastic trays which fit into the play compartments and can be filled with sand and water for creative play
- Guarantee - 1 year with Manufacturers warranty against rot and insect damage applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- The Plum® Premium Wooden Octagonal Activity Table combines sand play, water play, storage and a space for children to eat and drink in one premium quality wooden table
- High quality European Spruce promises optimum thickness, durability and strength. Parents can therefore feel confident that their children are playing on a fun yet safe and responsibly sourced play centre.
- Encourages children to enjoy an active lifestyle.
- This product is supplied partially assembled with easy to follow instructions for straight forward home assembly
- Suitable for children aged 3+
|Maximum weight capacity||50kg|
|Assembly required||Partial assembly required|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are hours of fun to be had with a playhouse. Children will love playing in their own outdoor den and they can be decorated with bright and cheerful colours to create a truly individual play space.
Follow our step-by-step instructions and we’ll show you how to build a wooden playhouse to be enjoyed for years to come.
We’re building a playhouse that:
- is made from wood (explore our plastic playhouses for an alternative assembly)
- has an apex roof
- features a small, separate veranda
- comes with felt for the roof and all the fixings needed (be sure to check your chosen playhouse before building)
- is built on level timber decking
The following instructions can easily be adapted for more elaborate designs with extra windows or a second floor. Let’s get started…
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery