Plum Toddlers Tower Wooden Play Centre
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Plum Toddlers tower wooden play centre comes with a beeping steering wheel, ringing bell and a post-box as well as a baby swing seat, which has soft-feel ropes, high back and lap belt harness for keeping little ones secure.
- L244 x W162
- Accessories included - Bell, steering wheel, letterbox
- Guarantee - 1 year with Manufacturers warranty
Features and Benefits
The Plum® Wooden Toddlers Tower will introduce outdoor play to little explorers as they navigate the ladder, climbing deck and 4ft slide. Specifically designed for tiny climbers, the play tower has curved edges, low platforms and hand grips to help stability and balance.
- Wooden climbing frame specifically designed for younger children with lower height climbing platforms, curved edges and hand grips
- Lots of features for little explorers including climbing platform, steps, 4ft slide, beeping steering wheel, ringing bell, post-box and baby swing.
- Made from durable and sturdy FSC certified timber which has been pressure treated for long-lasting outdoor play
- For outdoor domestic use only
- Suitable for 12 months +
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are hours of fun to be had with a playhouse. Children will love playing in their own outdoor den and they can be decorated with bright and cheerful colours to create a truly individual play space.
Follow our step-by-step instructions and we’ll show you how to build a wooden playhouse to be enjoyed for years to come.
We’re building a playhouse that:
- is made from wood (explore our plastic playhouses for an alternative assembly)
- has an apex roof
- features a small, separate veranda
- comes with felt for the roof and all the fixings needed (be sure to check your chosen playhouse before building)
- is built on level timber decking
The following instructions can easily be adapted for more elaborate designs with extra windows or a second floor. Let’s get started…
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery