See more Elbows
Plumbsure Compression Elbow (Dia)22mm
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Intermediate
- Fitting instructions - Secure by tightening with a wrench
Features and Benefits
Brass has long been used as a plumbing solution for both domestic and industrial use. The material itself has many properties that make it a very effective plumbing solution.
- Brass is highly durable making it ideal for plumbing works that require a resilient and long serving material. Does not easily crack or disintegrate
- Brass plumbing fittings are best suited for hot water distribution as they can withstand high temperature. They have excellent conductivity which promotes the efficiency of hot water distribution within the house
- Compared to other metal fittings, Brass has one of the highest resistances to corrosion. The fittings do not rust, and are perfect for those who live in areas that have water with corrosive properties
|A size||22 mm|
|B size||¾ "|
|BSP thread size||3/4 "|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Ease of application||Intermediate|
Customers who bought this also browsed
End feed Elbow (Dia)15mm, Pack of 2
Guarantee - 1 year Fitting instructions - It is fitted by end feeding solder into the joint which then sets, securing the fitting
End feed Fitting reducer (Dia)22mm
Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Advanced Fitting instructions - It is fitted by end feeding solder into the joint which then sets, securing the fitting
Flexible Tap Connector with Elbow, (Dia)15mm (Dia)1/2"
Guarantee - 1 year
JG Speedfit Push Fit Stem Elbow (Dia)10mm
Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.