See more Close-coupled Toilets
Plumbsure Falmouth Contemporary Close-coupled Toilet with Soft close seat
Our stores do not stock this product
This open back close-coupled toilet from Plumbsure's Falmouth range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Only fixings included
- Included: Fluidmaster Cistern fittings
- Compatibility: Horizontal
Features and benefits
Stylish and simple, the Falmouth range combines classic style with a contemporary finish for a versatile suite that will suit any home. Complete your suite with our complementing Falmouth ranged basin.
- Featuring a modern soft close function, this toilet seat closes slowly and quietly when put down. As well as preventing damage to your toilet, this is one more step to helping you create a relaxed and peaceful bathroom.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 6 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 4 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
|Standard||EN 997 (class 2), EN33, ISO 9227, NSS 96 hours on metal parts, WRAS|
|Cistern type||Low level|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet back type||Close-coupled|
|Toilet seat colour||White seat|
Poor quality seat
Littleaim - 3 months ago
As everyone else has said. The seat is awful, we have had it less than a year and the seat doesn't remain tight at all. Not worth the money.
Looks good, strong but flawed flush
Crgcrg - 7 months ago
Nice design. The flush for me doesnt seem too good, small and narrow. Would have hoped for better for the price overall.
Toilet itself looks great, bad seat design
Varos - 7 months ago
Great looking toilet I must admit but the seat lets it down big time. Not only the seat doesn’t hold properly (became loose within few weeks), but the screws pulling on the plastic snapped too. I’m in a good position that I can engineer better hinges and bolts in my workshop, which is what I did, but I would avoid this product if I could.
Charlie71 - 8 months ago
Many thanks to jonsy75 who in his review said that replacement seat part number S1076SCQR fits the Falmouth toilet. Just search on that number and this seat comes up. It is expensive but better than changing the whole toilet and replacing or repairing the flooring. It fits better than the original, looks better and far superior quality. My ratings are for the seat not the toilet.
Toilet seat cracked
rakeshmgb - 10 months ago
Toilet seat does not fit firmly. Rubber pads are loose and have gone missing in no time. Now the seat has cracked with no replacement available on the site.