See more Frost & water proofers
Polar Felt Seal Black 500ml Instant Waterproof Roof Sealant for All Felt Roofs
Sold & shipped by Polar Specialist Coatings
Polar Felt Seal Paint is ideal for Flat or Pitched Felt, Shed & Garage Roofs. Instant Waterproof Roof Sealant. Easy to Apply.
Features and benefits
- EASY TO APPLY - No primer is needed prior to application of Polar FeltSeal. Apply immediately for instant waterproof protection. Clear the affected area of moss and debris and remove any surface water, oil or grease. Use a brush or roller depending on size of the area affected. Touch dry within 3-4 hours.
- FELT SURFACE SPECIFIC - The ideal solution for instant waterproofing of felt sheds, garages or caravan roofing. Formulated to be surface specific - for optimal performance use on flat or pitched felt roofs. Use Polar LeakSeal for instant waterproof protection on surfaces such as; drainpipes, gutters, asphalt, metal, brick and concrete.
- ONE COAT REPAIR - Don’t waste anytime sealing cracks or leaks. Polar FeltSeal works in just one coat. Developed to give instant repair on flat or pitched felt roofs, apply with a brush or roller for optimal waterproof protection. 500ml covers up to 0.5㎡.
- WATERPROOF SEAL - The ideal solution for instantly and fully waterproof sealant on emergency leaks or cracks. Apply to the affected surface area of the felt roof, whether garage or shed, to instantly seal. Forms a waterproof membrane to keep damp and water out.
- INSTANT PROTECTION - Specially formulated with reinforced fibres that interlace to give tough, durable and instant protection. Ideal for emergency repair or maintenance work on drain pipes, gutters and roofs. Gives long lasting protection to cracked or leaked surfaces, once fully dried and cured.
- Hazard statements (CLP) : H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour. H335 - May cause respiratory irritation. H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Precautionary statements (CLP) : P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. P233 - Keep container tightly closed. P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment. P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. P273 - Avoid release to the environment. P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/hearing protection. P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water . P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor if you feel unwell. P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use media other than water to extinguish. P391 - Collect spillage. P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. P405 - Store locked up. P501 - Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulation.
|Drying time||3-4 h|