See more Paint
Polar Tile Red Garage Floor Paint - 5 Litres Hard Wearing - Tough & Durable
Sold & shipped by Polar Specialist Coatings
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Polar Floor & Garage Paint is a hard-wearing solvent based coating
- For use on Concrete flooring, garage, laundry room & stairs
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for use on Concrete surfaces
Features and benefits
- ATTRACTIVE FINISH – Not only does our Floor & Garage paint protect, it provides an attractive mid-sheen finish to your warehouse, corridor, washroom.
- TOUGH & DURABLE – Polar Floor & Garage Paint is a hard-wearing solvent based coating. Ideal for heavy-traffic areas such as warehouses or factories. Our Floor Paint stays compact and durable while giving a high-performance, attractive sheen finish. It stays resistant to many industrial chemicals, dust, moisture, and regular washing with water.
- EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Tackle any large garage or warehouse floor with ease and speed. Our Floor Paint spreads at a rate up to 60 square metres per 5 litres, giving excellent coverage while also adding slip resistance and protection against grease and oil spills.
- NO PRIMER REQUIRED - EASY TO USE - Just ensure the surface is clean & dry, free from dust & dirt. Our Floor & Garage Paint is touch dry in 2-4 hours after applying the first coat. For optimal protection & coverage, apply two even coats - allow minimum coating time of 16-24 hours.
- INTERIOR USE – Our high performing Polar Floor & Garage Paint is ideal for use on concrete stone floors in the factory, warehouse, corridor, washrooms, commercial floors, and utility room environments. Or take our Floor Paint home and give your garage floors a refreshing & durable new look. Not recommended for use on Bitumen or Asphalt. Not to be used with the Polar Concrete Floor Sealer. Allow new concrete to mature for a minimum of 6 months before applying paint.
- Hazard statements (CLP) : H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour. H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Precautionary statements (CLP) : P102 - Keep out of reach of children. P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. P233 - Keep container tightly closed. P261 - Avoid breathing vapours. P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. P273 - Avoid release to the environment. P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/hearing protection. P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water . P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor if you feel unwell. P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use media other than water to extinguish. P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. P405 - Store locked up. P501 - Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulation.
|Application method||Brush or roller|