Polycell Exterior Filler 2kg
£4.92 per KG
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Flexible with no shrinkage
Features and Benefits
A tough multi-purpose filler suitable for all exterior masonry repairs
- It sets in 60 minutes to a grey weatherproof finish - waterproof and frost resistant
- Will not shrink or crack
- Accepts bolts and screws
|Location||Interior & exterior|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This expanding filler from No Nonsense has been specially designed for protection from uv radiation around the interior & exterior of your home. It's easy to store whilst not in use, and expands to max 35l. If you're using it during redecoration projects, it's sandable and paintable, making it ...