Polycell Filler 330G
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for filling and repairing joints
- Can be used on walls and skirtings
- Ready to use with a filling knife
- Flexible with no shrinking or cracking
Features and Benefits
A white flexible crack-free fill between two surfaces where movement can occur
- Controlled application direct from the tube makes it perfect for long linear gaps
- Suitable for filling gaps up to 5mm wide and 12 mm deep
|For use on||Wood, plaster & mouldings|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Shrinkage||No shrinking or cracking|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery