Polycell Lightweight Filler 4L
£8.50 per KG
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Ready to use with a filling knife or spreader
- No shrinkage
Features and Benefits
A high performance lightweight filler for both small and deep interior repairs
- The formulation will not shrink or sag and has been specially formulated to allow the filling of holes up to 50mm in one go
- The smooth texture means the filler does not need to be sanded and will not show when painted
- Not suitable for drilling
|Application||Filling knife or spreader|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A combined setting and air-drying, gypsum based material for both bulk filling and finishing of joints. High coverage rates and minimal drying shrinkage allows application in 2 coats. Apply by hand, 60 minute working time
This 300ml expanding foam from No Nonsense has been specially designed for filling, fixing and insulating wood, metal, plastic and masonry. It comes in an easily storable and transportable aerosol and expands to the exact size of the cavity you need filling. If you're using it during redecoration projects, ...