See more Skirting Board
This Torus Skirting
- Surface preparation - Fully finished
- Guarantee 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- Free from natural defects
- KOTA mouldings are extremely colour fast compared to gloss paint
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Surface finish||Polymer coated|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Collywolly - 1 year ago
Superb product cuts and mitres beautifully, would certainly recommend
Easy to work with
Ihami01 - 2 years ago
Would have preferred plain skirting of this type but it was no longer available, however this proved to look good, be carefull cutting for corners as it's unforgiving. And we never need to paint it
Saved me time and headaches
Cider_With_Rosie - 3 years ago
I was getting new skirting as my old had paint chips coming off following a few years of aggressive hoovering! Am glad I upgraded to the torus as I meant I didn't have to pay a painter and my handy man was in and out in no time. Best bit is a month on, no unsightly chips. Def going to do the doorways next, it really freshens the hall.
Xtra100 - 3 years ago
Had them fitted around a year now but they begin to show marks within days, they don't wipe clean and after a year they now look a disgrace. Spend a little more money, time and effort and go back to silk gloss on old fashioned skirting boards I would suggest.