See more Valves & Stopcocks
Polyplumb Push fit Stopcock (Dia)15mm
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - Easy
- Suitable for - Suitable for all installations around the house including hot and cold water
- Fitting instructions - It fits easily onto a pipe, all you need to do is push it on
Features and Benefits
PolyPlumb is suitable for use in most plumbing and heating installations including hot and cold water and underfloor heating applications. PolyPlumb fittings feature a one step jointing process and a high performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting, ensuring superb joint integrity. Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene flexible pipe, or you can combine PolyPlumb fittings and copper pipe.
- Time efficient, no nonsense one step joint process
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing potential for tampering
- The original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system used and relied on by customers throughout the world
- Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
|A size||15 mm|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|Standard||BS 7291 parts 1 & 2 Class S|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Ease of application||Easy|
White Plastic sheared off on this Opella stop tap
Micklemus - 2 years ago
The kitemark for this valve should be reviewed on this valve when it is used for either hot water or heating system. The white plastic thread sheared off on a hot water pipe when the slightest pressure was applied to close the valve.
The white plastic thread was brittle and appeared to have very little strength.
I have contacted Opella and complained because this situation has got implications if it is deemed to be suitable for heating systems where the temperature within the valve would be far greater than the temperature within the hot water pipe this valve failed on.
Wrong picture on website
Chris23 - 3 years ago
When I purchased this it was shown as White on the B&Q website but when collected it was Grey. The description does say it's grey but I was going on the picture shown.