Polyplumb Push Fit Straight Coupler (Dia)28mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - Easy
Features and Benefits
PolyPlumb is suitable for use in most plumbing and heating installations including hot and cold water and underfloor heating applications. PolyPlumb fittings feature a one step jointing process and a high performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting, ensuring superb joint integrity. Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene flexible pipe, or you can combine PolyPlumb fittings and copper pipe.
- Time efficient, no nonsense one step joint process
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing potential for tampering
- The original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system used and relied on by customers throughout the world
- Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|Standard||BS 7291 parts 1 & 2 Class S|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Ease of application||Easy|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit MDPE system features a uniquely designed fitting that incorporates stainless steel teeth to provide a tight and secure grip on the pipe. Suitable for the plumbing of cold water services Fitting instructions - It fits easily onto a pipe, all ...